Sunday, 20 October 2013

I'LL BRING YOU (SUN)FLOWERS IN THE POURING RAIN

Hey yoo,

I've been meaning to photograph this handmade two piece from Ette Clothing all summer and never actually got round to it. Now it's freezing cold and rainy so I threw on my new favourite cardigan from Mink Pink which I managed to bag from eBay for £5.50 - literally squealed a little when I won this. I love two pieces so much, the whole matchy matchy look is great in my opinion. I do remind myself of baby spice/Gwen Stefani though, especially with the hair ha.

I've worn my JC Coltranes to absolute death and was looking for a new chunky boot for ages. Finally I settled on these Vagabonds, cute right?










Two Piece - Ette Clothing  around £20 // Shoes - Vagabond via Office £81 with student discount // Cardigan - Mink Pink via eBay £5.50 // Earrings - Primark £2 // Lipstick - MAC Morange // Casio Watch - c/o The Watch Hut

I'm a massive fan of Casio, and own loads of their cute plastic coloured ones so it's great to now own one of their silver toned styles.

What do you think of this outfit, do you love two pieces?

Jessie
xoxo

Twitter / Instagram: @velvet_daisy / Bloglovin'